A pub on the beach
The Wye Beach Hotel sits upon the hill above Wye River's idyllic beach. Offering fantastic views year-round, it's the perfect place to stop for a drink and a bite to take in the magnificent setting.
We focus on providing food and beverages from small-scale and independent producers, both from the local area and further afield. We foster a relaxed, family atmosphere, and a setting unlike any other.
We offer lunch and dinner 7 days, and are open on all public holidays (excluding Christmas Day).
Music at Wbh
Wye Beach Hotel will be playing host to some fantastic performers on weekends throughout January 2018, including DJs spinning funk, soul, jazz and afro beats, as well as a host of independent bands and artists. Keep an eye on the evolving lineup below:
- Sunday Dec 31st - DJ Gavin Fennessy
- Saturday Jan 6th - Swaze Gold and Dreamin' Wild
- Saturday Jan 13th - Imogen Brough (afternoon)
- Saturday Jan 13th - DJs Josh Keys and Logan Gibson (evening)
- Saturday Jan 20th - Girlatones and Jade Imagine
- Friday Jan 26th - Victoriana Gaye
- Saturday Jan 27th - Sledgehammer and Sagamore
- Saturday Feb 10th - Seagull and Love Migrate
The Wye Beach Hotel is located on the Great Ocean Road in Wye River, Victoria.
19-21 Great Ocean Rd
Wye River, Victoria, 3234
Peak Season (26/12/17 - 31/1/2018):
7 DAYS: Lunch: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Snack Menu 3:30pm - 5:00pm, Dinner: 6pm - 9:00pm
We don't accept table bookings (regardless of group size) and operate on a walk-in basis. For groups larger than 30 people however, we appreciate a courtesy phone call and will be able to advise you on how we can best accommodate you.
Bus Groups and Bucks Parties
Given that WBH is a family-oriented venue, we operate on a strict policy of not accepting any bus groups without prior arrangement. We do not cater for bucks parties.